About the Tooth Fairy
The Tooth Spa
580 Park Avenue, Suite 1E
New York, New York
The Tooth Fairy Show is the website and TV show by registered dental hygienist, Sandra Senzon R.D.H. She is the creator of the Camellia Dental Product Line "Botanicals for Dental Care". She is a graduate of Farmingdale University and a practicing Registered Dental Hygienist since 1978.
Sandra is regarded as one of the top authorities of Holistic Dental Hygiene and teaches others through her published books, articles and educational courses on Holistic Dental Hygiene.
She is also the author of a series of children's books titled "Tooth Fairy City" which are located in the Museum of Dentistry in Maryland. As an educator, she has created over 700 television programs and hosted and produced "The Tooth Fairy Show" on Manhatten Cable. She has made public appearances on National Television and The Oprah Winfrey Show.
Sandra has completed coursework in Botanicals in Medicine, under the leadership of Andrew Weil, MD, and has applied this knowledge to the practice of dental hygiene. Sandra is known as a pioneer in the field of dentistry and has implemented her knowledge in creating her product line.
Host and Producer "The Tooth Fairy Show"
Monday channel 3 8:30 P:M on Manhattan Cable Network
Articles and Publications
- 2009 Plaque Attack (The Relationship of Gum Disease to Heart Disease)
- 2004 Alternative Medicine
- 1999 Pronto Magazine
- 1995 Farran Report
- 1994 To Your Health Magazine "Save your Smile"
- 1994 Dental Economics "The Hygiene Practice"
- 1989 England Dental Journal "The Tooth Fairy" "A Visit to the Tooth Spa"
- 1992 - Smile for Health on WEVD with Dr. Ali Guy a special health show.
- 1997 - Frank Field Fox 5 News - Presentation about the Tooth Fairy
- 2008 - Oprah Winfrey show
Reversing Gum Disease Naturally: A Holistic Health Professional by John Wiley
The Hygiene Professional: A Partner in Dentistry by Penwell Publishing